I want to thank Ajoobacats for nominating me for this award. I am charmed and grateful for the thought. I apologize, I don’t know many book blogs so this will be an open ended post, that I will be adding to as I find blogs I love. Navigating this site is still relatively new to me, but I will be on the lookout.
Let’s begin by answering Ajoobacats’ questions.
1. What’s your favorite read this year? There were so many I loved, but the one that I would go back to again and again would be Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café, by Fannie Flagg.
2. Name a film you’ve watched based on a book in the last twelve months. The Martian.
3.What book release are you most looking forward to this year? O0oh… that it is a tough one. Rumor has it the next Dresden book (Jim Butcher’s wizard P.I.) is set to come out this year. As I have been waiting over a year now (the date keeps getting set back), I would say this is the one.
4. What is your favorite series of books? The Alex Cross novels by James Patterson.
5. Which author would you most like to have lunch with? Izzeldin Abuelaish. With his calm and love in the face of adversity, I feel I have much I could learn from this man.
6. What is the scariest book you have ever read? I don’t normally read horror novels, but the one that hit me hardest and scared me the most was probable Kiss The Girls, by James Patterson.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would be the best place to read? I can see myself on a boat in Venice, going down the canal.
My questions for my group are:
- What was your favorite book growing up?
- What book inspires you?
- What book made you laugh?
- What is you favorite book-to-screen adaptation?
- Which book would you most like to see done as movie?
- Which book do you feel you should have read in high school?
- Who is your favorite author?
Here are some I have liked so far and would like to nominate.
3.Rather be reading (or do they have to work through wordpress? I just really liked their blog)
Wow, when I started looking for blogs it was easier than I thought! All of these are fantastic. I think my favorite part of this whole experience was finding these wonderful blogs.