I had started a constantly cycling post called up and coming, but I saw this and I like it better. And so, without further ado, what I plan on reading May 2016.
- The Eagle Tree,Ned Hayes. I actually already finished this book and my review is posted.
- Deliver Her, Patricia Perry Donovan. This was one of the Kindle First books that I preordered last month. Alex looses her friend in a car accident on her sixteenth birthday. She starts partying and acting out. Her mother wants to put daughter back on the right track and chooses a boarding school for Alex. Meg gets a transport for Alex, but when it goes wrong and her daughter goes missing they have to find a way to get through.
- 15th Affair,James Patterson. Patterson is one of my favorite authors, so I preordered this one months ago and it came onto my Kindle yesterday. I am trying to read Deliver Her first, but I love me some Lyndsay Boxer. She is awesome.
- The Trial of Apollo, Rick Riordan. Guess who ticked off Zeus! Made mortal as punishment, Apollo has to figure out how to survive as enemies close in. I rather like Riordan’s other series’ and have high hopes for this one.
- Break In Case of Emergency, A Novel, Jessica Winters. This is one of my First to Read books and I started it, but I have it on my tablet and I am lazy. I will definitely finish it this month though.
- The After Party, Anton DiSclafani. Another First to Read book I am excited about.
Those are all the books I have pre-ordered, or set up for now.
If time allows I want to read:
- Radio Girls, Sarah-Jane Stratford. I am getting this book from First to Read on the 6th.
- We’re All Damaged, Mathew Norman. This was my Kindle First choice of the month.
- Furiously Happy, Jenny Lawson- providing the library provides the eBook. I am still on a waiting list so this may have to be bumped back for a while.
Happy Reading guys!