This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and Bookish Blog. Today’s topic is: Ten Childhood Characters you’d love to revisit as adults. I am very excited to present my list, though it is no particular order:
- Peter March Wong. I know I just finished The Eagle Tree, but I have to add him. I love this character and really feel like I didn’t get enough time with him. I want to know how else he grows.
- Winnie Foster. Winnie Foster from Tuck Everlasting has always intrigued me. I would like to know how she grew and what she did.
- Alice. Who doesn’t want to talk to Alice from Alice in Wonderland? I would love to know how she grew up, if she ever missed Wonderland, or even really remembered that time.
- Wendy Darling. Peter Pan’s Wendy is another favorite of mine and I would love to know how she grew, if she had children. If she had regrets.
- Hermione Granger: Okay, I loved the Harry Potter books, all the characters were fantastic; but I have a soft spot for Hermione. She is such an awesome heroine, brilliant and strong. I really want to know what she does after Hogwarts.
- Arrietty: I love The Borrowers, but read them later in life. Arrietty intrigues me. I would like to know how she grew up, where she landed.
- Spiller: Toward the middle of the Borrowers series, this character comes into focus. Spiller is a bit taciturn, but his interactions with Arrietty are charming. I would like to see them grown together.
- Max: Maximum Ride is a favorite of mine and it ends with things settling into place. I want to know how she, and really the rest of the flock, are.
- Grover Underwood: What can I say? From the Percy Jackson series Grover was definitely a top five character for me. I just really liked his character. You had Percy, the brawn, Annabeth the wise and Grover the musical. I kid, he is awesome and I hope to see more of him in the new series. Why not?
- Pinocchio: How is it going actually being a real boy? Has anyone else ever wondered?
And there we have it! See you guys next time!