I am really excited about the books this month! I have been waiting for the next Magnus Chase book, well, since I read the last line of the first book! Let’s get started with the books I have slated for October!
- Someone to Love, Mary Balogh. Anna Snow grew up in an orphanage. When she inherits a fortune, not everyone in society is pleased. One man is willing to help her learn the ropes, and hold her own. *Thank you to First to Read*
- When All the Girls Have Gone, Jayne Ann Krentz. Charlotte Sawyer can’t find her sister. Teaming up with a struggling PI, they try to unravel what may have happened. *Thank you First to Read.*
- Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Wild Card, Jim Butcher and Mark Powers. I love this series, and had no idea there were graphic novels! *Thank you Netgalley!*
- To Love and Cherish, Lauren Layne. I loved the Wedding Belles series, and can’t wait to read this installment. *Thank you Netgalley!*
- The Killing Game, JS Carol. Imagine eating at your favorite restaurant when a gunman walks in. You have to bargain for your life! Also, he has a bomb set up to his heart rate- he dies, you die. *Thank you Netgalley!*
- $10,000,000 Marriage proposal. James Patterson. “Will you marry me for $10,000,000?” A mysterious billboard has three women intrigued.
- The French Kiss, James Patterson. “It’s hard enough to move to a new city, but now everyone French detective Luc Moncrief cares about is being killed off. Welcome to New York. ” I grabbed the blurb from Goodreads- it’s perfect.
- The Hammer of Thor, Rick Riordan. Magus Chase is back! Thor has once again lost his hammer, but this time it has fallen into enemy hands. I am so excited about this!
There will no doubt be others, but this is what I know I want to read.