I am so excited. This month I have three books that I preordered coming out.
- Cross the Line, James Patterson. I am excited to see what will happen with Alex cross now, and if it will reference anything from the bookshot.
- Fantastic beasts and where to find them, J. K. Rowling. Let’s face it, I have been drooling over the idea of this screen play for months. I want to see the movie, but first I want to read the book.
- Turbo 23, Janet Evanovich. Yes, I bit the bullet. These books always make me smile. I love the characters and they are very entertaining… though I feel like Stephanie should be better at her job after 22 books.
Then there are several others from Kindle First, Netgalley, First to Read and ones I bought.
- Love, Alice. Barbara Davis *thank you netgalley* Dovie was shattered at the loss of her fiancé just before the wedding. When she goes to the cemetary she sees another woman who’s pain mirrors her own. The woman drops a letter nearby every time.
- I See You, Clara Mackintosh. * thank you first to read.* Looking through the classifieds, Zoey sees a picture of herself with a website and phone number. How did it get there? And what does it mean.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Ransom Riggs. When Jacob’s grandfather dies, he realizes that all the tales about a island that he thgouht was damaged, was true.
- Kids of Appetite, David Arnold. Vic and Mad have a story to tell. But they want to do it their way, all of it.
- The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland, Rebekah Crane. This is my Kindle first choice. I am super excited.
- Killer Chef, James Patterson. Caleb Rooney knows how to do two things: run a food truck and solve a murder. When people suddenly start dying of foodborne illnesses, the stakes are higher than ever…
What is everyone else read?