I am so excited about my picks for this month!
1. The Pho Cookbook, Andrea Nguyen
2. Always, Sarah Jio
3. Just A Normal Tuesday, Kim Turrisi
From First to Read:
1. The Forgotten Girls, Owen Laukkannen
2.The Idiot, Elis Batuman
3. The Roanoke Girls, Amy Engle
Books I bought:
- The Christmas Mystery, James Patterson
- French Twist, James Patterson
- Hidden, James Patterson
- Malicious, James Patterson
So, I am going to be trying to catch up on the bookshots I let build up. As an interesting aside, The Forgotten Girls by Owen Laukkanen has been one that I was desperate for since, well, the last book. I tried to get it from Netgalley, but missed out and preordered it that day. Then on the 20th, I was offered the chance to read it early from First to Read. My husband accused me of fangirling before I even got the book!
That’s it for me, what does your month look like?