Ok, I failed to read The Simplicity of Cider this month, thus ruining my TBR goal. I got side tracked with Hidden Figures and The Little Prince. Here’s what I did read:
Really, the only one I wasn’t in love with this month was Hidden Figures. Everything else got five stars from me.
For May, I have way too many Arcs and so will be mostly doing that.
- The simplicity of Cider, Amy E. Reichart. (Seriously this time)
- My Fairy Godmother Is a Drag Queen, David Clawson. A new twist on Cinderella- sounds interesting!
- Woman No. 17, Edan Lepucki Lady Daniels thinks she found the perfect nanny in S… or has she?
- We Are Never Meeting In Real Life, Samantha Irby. A number of essays that sound hilarious.
- Wonder Woman volume 2: the second installment to the Wonder Woman rebirth.
Time allowed, I will also be reading 16th Seduction by James Patterson. I am on the fence about whether or not to continue with Rick Riordan’s Apollo series.
What are you guys planning on reading?